Next topics will be on agenda:
* Non-commercial tourism organization structure
* Members’ fee
* Executive reports for management structure
* Advertising and marketing goals implementation
* European and Russian experience
* Industry and members interests in their priority
Congress program consists of 2 parts, the 1st part is dedicated to European non-commercial organization reports and 2nd will run Russian presenters.
Event date: March 18,2012 10 a.m- 3.00 p.m. Pavilion 2, Crocus Expo
For report confirm and participation please send your reports to Ms. Ludmila Tupikova firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Elmira Tukanova email@example.com
1st congress of non-commercial tourism institutes
March 18. 2012, first time in tourism business history the 1st congress of non-commercial tourism institutes will take place in frames of VII International Travel fair «Intourmarket». There are more than 50 non-commercial tourism institutes in Russia and within congress activity time they will be able to meet partners and discuss vital problems and perspectives.